Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life in the fast lane

I am always trying to be as efficient as I can. Doug used to say "Jennifer gets more done before noon than most people get done in a week." So today is tried something that ROCKS!!!!! I ordered my groceries online from Safeway and they delivered them right into my kitchen! Yes, people, I said into my kitchen. Here are my thoughts on this fantastic service...

I always make a list before I go shopping. I plan my meals and make my list accordingly. So why not just order the stuff I need? I am sure that I saved a least $50 on impulse buys. I love to do things online. Obviously. I bank online, shop online, chat with friends online. Why not grocery shop online?

Wow this was a great day. I cleaned my house from top to bottom. (those of you who know me well, know that a clean house is my #1 obsession) (I am even watching "Clean House" right now while I am blogging) Sick and twisted; I know.

Look the bottomline is to be efficient with your time so that you have more time in the day to LIVE LIFE OUT LOUD!

1 comment:

  1. You rock Jennifer! I love this blog and who you are! I wish I could be around you more to develop our young friendship--but the funny thing is I FEEL like I have known you my whole life!
    Sherri H

    ReplyDelete